|born on||15 May 1887 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Deerness, Scotland, 58n57, 2w42|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°52' 26°02 Asc. 21°34'|
Scottish writer, a metaphysical poet, editor, novelist and critic. Formerly a socialist, he became philosophically a Nietzschean at 35. Muir worked as a translator and in the United States, was a professor of poetry at Harvard 1955-56. He had one marriage.
Died 1/03/1959, Cambridge, England.
- Work : New Career 1955 (Professor of poetry at Harvard, one year)
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 January 1959 at 12:00 noon in Cambridge, England (Age 71)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Critic
- Vocation : Writers : Translator
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at Harvard)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)