|Birthname||Mout, Leonce Georges|
|born on||19 March 1916 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Monteux, France, 44n02, 5e00|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°19' 22°28 Asc. 02°43'|
French physician, a surgeon found murdered by two bullets in his clinic on 5/18/1988, 5:00 PM, MEDT, Marseille, France. He was found to be the victim of gang crime as he was involved in competition for the lucrative health market on the French Cote d'Azur.
Mout married 12/22/1955.
- business associate/partner relationship with Peschard, Jean-Jacques (born 27 April 1930)
- Death by Homicide 18 May 1988 at 5:00 PM in Marseille, France (Shot, age 72)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.26, 1/1966
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (33 years with wife)