Mountbatten, Prince Leopold
|Birthname||Leopold Arthur Louis of Battenberg|
|born on||21 May 1889 at 02:10 (= 02:10 AM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°11' 19°47 Asc. 01°52'|
Third child of Princess Beatrice, youngest daughter of Queen Victoria, and Prince Henry of Mountbatten. During the First World War, the family's name was changed from the German-sounding "Battenberg" to "Mountbatten".
A haemophiliac, he died during hip surgery at Kensington Palace on 23 April 1922.
- child->parent relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Battenberg, Prince Maurice (born 3 October 1891)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Alexander (born 23 November 1886)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
- Death by Disease 23 April 1922 in Kensington Palace (Haemophilia, died during hip surgery, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day
“At 10 m. past 2 this morning dear Beatrice gave birth to a fine large Boy, (?) without any difficulty.”
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Haemophilia)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family