Mountbatten, Prince Alexander
|Birthname||Alexander Albert of Battenberg|
|born on||23 November 1886 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°52' 27°04 Asc. 02°38'|
British royalty, the oldest son of Princess Beatrice, youngest daughter of Queen Victoria, and Prince Henry of Battenberg.
His sister Victoria Eugenie married the King of Spain in 1906. After his Battenberg titles were banished during the First World War, his cousin King Georve V named him the 1st Marquess of Carisbrooke.
He died at Kensington Castle on 23 February 1960.
- child->parent relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- sibling relationship with Battenberg, Prince Maurice (born 3 October 1891)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Leopold (born 21 May 1889)
- sibling relationship with Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain (born 24 October 1887)
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“Was off and on with dear Beatrice, during the night. She was very patient & brave. All went well, & at 5, all was over & she gave birth to a boy, who screamed tremendously, a cry that made us very happy & thankful.”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family