|Birthname||Jean Pierre Moulin|
|born on||20 June 1899 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Béziers, France, 43n21, 3e15|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°53' 17°36 Asc. 29°32'|
French politician and civil servant. During WW II he was a hero in the Resistance, playing a leading role in the organization of French guerillas who fought the Nazis. Moulin was captured and tortured to death 7/08/1943, Metz, France.
He lived with Marie Riedlinger, then Antoinette Sachs, painter (born 18 June 1897). Married Marguerite Cerruti (1926-28).
- associate relationship with Pejot, France (born 17 October 1914)
- friend relationship with Meunier, Pierre (born 15 August 1908)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Sachs, Antoinette (born 18 June 1897)
- compare to chart of Péan, Pierre (born 5 March 1938)
Gauquelin NS Nol 3/1117
Sy Scholfield downloaded the birth certificate from Wikimedia Commons: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Acte_de_naissance_Jean_Moulin_20_juin_1899_B%C3%A9ziers.jpg
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Torture victim (Terminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Resistance hero)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil servant)