|born on||6 June 1957 at 07:50 (= 07:50 AM )|
|Place||Brooklyn NY, USA, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||15°30' 01°13 Asc. 17°22'|
American homicide victim, shot to death by the serial killer who called himself the Son of Sam in his reign of terror in New York City. Late on 7/30/1977, Stacy was sitting in the passenger seat of a car saying goodnight to her beau when David Berkowitz fired a revolver through the window hitting her in the head and causing instant death. She and Berkowitz were strangers to each other.
Her 14-month-younger sister was a suicide with pills at the age of nine, 5/04/1968, when Stacy was two months short of being 11. The girls' mother Neysa was born 6/18/1933, Bronx, NY and their dad Jarry on 2/06/1924, Brooklyn, NY.
- sibling relationship with Moscowitz, Sister (born 17 August 1958)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Berkowitz, David (born 1 June 1953)
T. Pat Davis quotes the family
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two girls)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister a suicide at age nine)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death by Son of Sam)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Victim of famed killer)