|Birthname||Morrison, Richard James|
|born on||15 June 1795 at 09:45 (= 09:45 AM )|
|Place||Enfield, England, 51n40, 0w05|
|Timezone||LMT m0w05 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°09' 02°31 Asc. 01°52'|
British astrologer known as Zadkiel I, a pro from 1830 and the founder of an astrological almanac.
He entered the Royal Navy at 11 where he saw active service and was commissioned at 20, in 1815. He served as an officer of the Coast Guard 1827-29.
Morrison made the first of three marriages in 1829; nine kids. died the early morning of 2/08/1874, Kingston upon Thames, England.
- other associate with Pearce, Alfred J. (born 10 November 1840). Notes: Pearce followed him as Zadkiel (2nd) and editor of the almanach
- Death, Cause unspecified 8 February 1874 (Age 78)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1907 (Joined Navy, age 11)
LMR quotes Pearce's Testbook, p.99, data from family bible. Birthplace was corrected 6-feb-2012, see (German)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Nine)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 79)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Wrote as Zadkiel I)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Navy, Coast Guard)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Almanacs)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Founder of an Almanac)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection