|born on||10 March 1891 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°49' 22°18 Asc. 00°24'|
British pioneer in dancing and health exercises, founder of the Celtic Ballet Company. She was the author of "Margaret Morris Dancing," 1925, "Notation of Movement," 1928 and "My Life in Movement," 1969.
David Fisher quotes Doreen M. Tyson, "from my father's recollection."
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Wildlife)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Officer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Alternative methods (Health and exercise through dance)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of Celtic Ballet)