|born on||23 September 1916 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Maglie, Italy, 40n07, 18e19|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°55' 14°01 Asc. 27°55'|
Italian corrupt politician who was Premier of the country five times from 1963 and the leader of the Christian Democratic party. On 3/16/1978, he was kidnapped by a terrorist group calling itself the Red Brigade.
Moro was murdered on 5/09/1978.
- parent->child relationship with Moro, Maria Fida (born 17 December 1946)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Gallinari, Prospero (born 1 January 1951)
- Work : New Job 1963 (Premier of Italy)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1742
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud (Corrupt, dishonest)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Kidnapped, murdered)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Kidnapping victim (Age 61)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (Kidnapped and killed by terrorist group)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Italian Premier five times)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book