|Birthname||Victoria Lynn Morgan|
|born on||9 August 1952 at 04:53 (= 04:53 AM )|
|Place||Colorado Springs, Colorado, 38n50, 104w49|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°49' 08°00 Asc. 13°03'|
American homicide victim; the mistress from the age of 18 of financier Alfred Bloomingdale. She was 17 and married when she first met Bloomingdale. He paid for her divorce and remained an unstinting patron through her two other brief marriages. For 12 years she dispensed her sexual favors that were predominantly sado-masochistic in exchange for lavish care, houses, clothes and cars. Bloomingdale had shelled out blackmail payoffs in the past because of his habit of beating up prostitutes and Morgan spoke of his "Marquis de Sade complex." Every month she received $18,000 for an allowance. She accompanied him on many trips, and stayed with him up to his death of cancer in August 1982.
After her husband's death, Bloomingdale's wife cut off Morgan's monthly payments. In response, Vicki started an $11 million patrimony suit which, ironically, was settled for $200,000 in December 1986, three and a half years after her death.
With a history of instability along with drug and wine dependency, she also had a companion and occasional lover, bisexual Marvin Pancoast. They had met in 1979 when they were both being treated for depression at a private California mental hospital.
After being her house guest for three weeks, splitting the $1000 a month rent on her apartment in North Hollywood, on 7/07/1983, Pancoast clubbed Morgan to death with a baseball bat. As of 1991, he was in prison, dying of AIDS.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1970 (Met Bloomingdale at 17)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1971 (Mistress of Bloomingdale at 18)
- Death by Homicide 7 July 1983 in San Fernando (Clubbed to death, age 30)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Financial : Gain significant money December 1986 (Won $200,000 too late, already dead)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gwen Ferguson quotes her
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Wino)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Long time abuse)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Depression (Instability)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Mistress of Bloomingdale for 12 years)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Three short marriages and divorces)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lover Alfred Bloomingdale)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Alfred Bloomingdale, married man)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Well kept)
- Passions : Sexuality : Dominant/ Submissive
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Multiple sexual favors)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Lawsuit instigated (Settled after her death)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Clubbed to death with baseball bat)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Courtesan/ Escort (Mistress of a wealthy sponsor)
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker (Sensational law suit)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection