|born on||23 August 1904 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Lucerne, Switzerland, 47n03, 8e18|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°27' 26°27 Asc. 18°36'|
American socialite born in Switzerland and noted family, the identical twin to Gloria and the daughter of a Diplomat father and a Spanish mother. The twins had an older sister, Consuelo, and a younger brother, Harry. They were raised in a half dozen international homes in Europe, America and South America with many travels and little time with their parents.
Both girls were on their own in New York when barely 16. She eloped with James Vail Converse, Jr. of the Bell Telephone family when she was less than 18. After a miscarriage, they divorced. Her second marriage was to Lord Furness; their son Anthony was born in May 1929.
Morgan died on January 29, 1970 in Culver City, CA.
- lover relationship with Edward VIII, King of England (born 23 June 1894)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Simpson, Wallis (born 19 June 1896)
- sibling relationship with Morgan Vanderbilt, Gloria (born 23 August 1904)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Dad a Diplomat, servants, money)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three siblings)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Vail Converse, Lord Furness)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Identical twins)
- Notable : Famous : Socialite
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women