|born on||6 March 1938 at 10:15 (= 10:15 AM )|
|Place||Lorain, Ohio, 41n27, 82w11|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°24' 10°10 Asc. 01°39'|
American attorney who served as Deputy Counsel to President Nixon from 1969-1970. He also served, from 1970-1973, as the Deputy Assistant for domestic affairs and executive director of the Cabinet Commission for Education. As of 12/06/1972, he was the assistant to the Secretary of the Treasury, William Coleman.
On 1/18/1974 he resigned over a scandal instigated by an improperly signed deed that saved Nixon money. After an investigation panel looked into the case, Morgan pleaded guilty to charges on 11/08/1974 and was sentenced, on 12/19/1974 to four months in prison and 20 months probation.
As an attorney, he passed the Arizona bar in 1963 and had a private practice. He married on 8/23/1958 and had one daughter; divorced in 5/1970.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Four months)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Improperly signed deed)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Law Practice)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Deputy Assistant)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection