|born on||14 May 1926 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Morecambe, England, 54n04, 2w53|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°54' 23°57 Asc. 26°47'|
British comedian of over 40 years with partner Ernie Wise until his death on 5/28/1984. A book was published in 1998 about the great comic partnership of Morecambe and Wise. They first met when they attended the same audition in the spring 1939 and first played on the same show in 1940 in "Youth Takes a Bow." Their TV debut was not that successful, BBC on 4/21/1954; however, by their Christmas show on 12/25/1977, they had almost 29 million people viewers.
Ernie Wise traveled to the U.S. for critical heart surgery and was very ill in early 1999. Wise died on March 21, 1999 in a hospital in Wexham, England.
- business associate/partner relationship with Wise, Ernie (born 27 November 1925)
- Death, Cause unspecified 28 May 1984 (Age 58 (+ two weeks))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1939 (Start of business/friendship with Ernis Wise, over 40 years)
- Work : New Career 1940 (Appeared on "Youth Takes a Bow")
Transit 3/1999 quotes a biography published in 1998
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Over 40-year friendship with Ernie Wise)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Own show)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession