|born on||27 February 1953 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Auderghem, Belgium, 50n49, 4e26|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°52' 27°37 Asc. 17°00'|
Belgian actress, and film director. In 1982, she wrote her first one-man-show, inspired by Zouc (Swiss humourist). Seven years later, she appeared in the French TV program "Les Deschiens". She won twice the César Award for best actress thanks to his roles in "Quand la mer monte" (co-directed by herself, César for best first film) and "Séraphine", a biopic of the French painter. In 2013, she directed 'Henri", her second film. She is living in Normandy with a French machino, and has a son and a daughter.
- associate relationship with Varda, Agnès (born 30 May 1928)
- friend relationship with Morel, François (born 10 June 1959)
- compare to chart of de Senlis, Séraphine (born 3 September 1864). Notes: Moreau starred as Séraphine in movie
- Work : Prize 26 February 2005 (César Award best actress (and best first film))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
André Dekoster, acte 69.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress