|Birthname||Agnes Robertson Moorehead|
|born on||6 December 1900|
|Place||Clinton, Massachusetts, 42n25, 71w41|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American actress best known for her work in the 1960s American TV comedy series "Bewitched" in which she played the mother She established herself as an actress much earlier than that, having performed in vaudeville, radio and stage, making her first movie in 1941. By the end of her career, she had had parts in nearly 60 Hollywood films and garnered four nominations for best supporting actress. She married and divorced twice and was named by Paul Lynde as "one of the all time Hollywood dykes" in Axel Madsen's expose, "The Sewing Circle." According to Lynde, she had a succession of intimate lady friends and when one of her husbands was caught cheating, she screamed that if he could have a mistress, she could too.
She died on April 30, 1974 in Rochester, MN of lung cancer.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Bewitched (born 17 September 1964). Notes: Played Endora, 1964-1972
- business associate/partner relationship with Lynde, Paul (born 13 June 1926). Notes: Acted together
- business associate/partner relationship with Montgomery, Elizabeth (born 15 April 1933). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sargent, Dick (born 19 April 1930). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- business associate/partner relationship with York, Dick (born 4 September 1928). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- Work : Begin Major Project 1941 (first movie)
PT quotes birth record on which time is not recorded
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (lung cancer)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (cancer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress