|born on||21 July 1949 at 22:02 (= 10:02 PM )|
|Place||Bethesda, Maryland, 38n59, 77w06|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||28°56' 12°08 Asc. 02°04'|
American astrologer and author of "The Book Of World Horoscopes: The Astrological Gazetteer Of The Modern Geopolitical World." Published in 1981, it was the product of two and a half years of research by Moore and programmer, Tim Browning, his partner in Metaphysical and Astrological Research systems (M.A.R.S.). Although the book is now out of date due to twenty years of rapid change in world government, later mundane research built on this effort.
Raised in Atlanta from age four, Moon began his astrological studies under Bil Tierney in 1972, and a year and a half later passed the difficult Atlanta Board of Astrology Examiners' test for professional astrologers. In 1974, he became editor of the Atlanta Astrologer, the newsletter for the Metropolitan Atlanta Astrological Society.
Bil Tierney, who noted that Moon was "a very wise and gentle soul," related that Moore had been ill for years before he finally died on 11/30/1994 from a viral infection (CMV), the result of a compromised immune system. During the remaining years of his life, Moon (who liked to refer to himself as a "Celtic Catholic") put in many long and hard hours writing an unpublished encyclopedic text on herbs---a compilation of the botanical properties, geographical origins, and astrological correlations of 430 plants, plus how they each have historically related to the various religions and cultures of the world.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1972 (Began studying astrology)
- Work : New Job 1974 (Editor for the Atlanta Astrologer)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (Astrological book released)
Given by him in MH 10/1982
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Autoimmune other (Compromised)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (CMV, terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Tech books)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Unpublished encyclopedia)