|born on||30 July 1898 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Castleford, England, 53n44, 1w21|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°36' 04°37 Asc. 07°55'|
|Alternative rectified time|
|Rectified by Isaac Starkman|
|Date||30 July 1898 at 01:54:24 (= 01:54:24 AM )|
|Place||Castleford, ENG (UK), 53n44, 1w21|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°53' 23°26 Asc. 09°40'|
British artist, admired as the greatest sculptor of his age. His works are in stone and bronze, mostly of human figures with massive torsos and limbs, many with holes in them. First winning fame at the end of WW II, his creations broke records for the highest prices ever paid for the work of a living sculptor.
A coal-miner's son, Moore created work on display around the entire world. He suffered from arthritis and diabetes, and died on 31 August 1986, London.
- Death, Cause unspecified 31 August 1986 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
David Fisher quotes Dr. Muller. Old-file gives 2:00 PM
Starkman rectified it to 1.54.24 GMT
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Arthritis
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Diabetes/ Hypoglycemia
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Sculptor)