|Birthname||Amanda Leigh Moore|
|born on||10 April 1984 at 08:21 (= 08:21 AM )|
|Place||Nashua, New Hampshire, 42n46, 71w28|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°51' 08°25 Asc. 21°48'|
American pop singer and actor who released her first single recording at age 15, toured as a teen with the Backstreet Boys. Moore first came to prominence with her 1999 debut single, "Candy". Her 2000 single, "I Wanna Be with You", became her first Top 40 hit in the US, peaking at number 24 on the Hot 100 chart. The parent album of the same name, was released that same year to generally mixed reviews. The album went on to achieve Gold certification. After revealing her displeasure with her early works, Moore's self-titled third album, Mandy Moore (2001), featured a change of sound that drifted away from her "bubblegum pop" roots. In 2003, Moore released her fourth studio album, Coverage, featuring covers of classic 1970s songs. Following the album's release, Moore parted ways with her record label, due to creative differences. Moore did not return to music until the release of her 2007 album Wild Hope. In 2009, Moore released her sixth studio album, Amanda Leigh.
Aside from her musical career, Moore has also branched out into acting. She made her film debut in the 2001 film Dr. Dolittle 2, though it was only a minor voice role. Later that year, she appeared as Lana Thomas in the comedy film The Princess Diaries, alongside Anne Hathaway. She had her first starring role as Jamie Sullivan in the 2002 romantic drama film A Walk to Remember, which was based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. In 2002, MTV gave her an award for her role in her first feature film, "A Walk to Remember." Between 2003 and 2006, Moore starred in various films, including How to Deal (2003), Chasing Liberty (2004) and Saved! (2004). She later co-starred in the 2006 satirical comedy American Dreamz, which was both a critical and financial failure. The film failed to make back its $17 million budget, and debuted at number 9 at the box office. The following year, Moore co-starred in the romantic comedies Because I Said So and License to Wed. In 2010, Moore voiced Rapunzel in the animated film Tangled, in which she performed the duet "I See the Light" with Zachary Levi; the song won a Grammy for Best Song Written for Visual Media. In 2016, she began starring as Rebecca Pearson in the NBC family comedy-drama series This Is Us for which she received a Golden Globe Award nomination.
She and tennis star Andy Roddick were a celebrity couple from 2002 until their break-up in March 2004. In 2008, Moore began dating singer-songwriter Ryan Adams. They became engaged in February 2009 and married on March 10, 2009, in Savannah, Georgia. Moore filed for divorce in January 2015 while Adams was in New York, citing "irreconcilable differences". The pair later released a joint statement explaining their decision, describing it as a "respectful, amicable parting of ways". Court documents obtained a few days later indicated that the pair had been legally separated for nearly six months prior to the filing. The divorce was finalized in June 2016.
In July 2015, Moore began dating Dawes guitarist Taylor Goldsmith.
- associate relationship with Hathaway, Anne (born 12 November 1982). Notes: co-stars in "The Princess Diaries"
- associate relationship with Janney, Allison (born 19 November 1959). Notes: co-stars in "How To Deal"
- associate relationship with Keaton, Diane (born 5 January 1946). Notes: co-stars in "Because I Said So"
- associate relationship with Krasinski, John (born 20 October 1979). Notes: co-stars in "License to Wed"
- associate relationship with Ventimiglia, Milo (born 8 July 1977). Notes: co-stars on 'This Is Us'
- associate relationship with Williams, Robin (born 21 July 1951). Notes: co-stars in "License to Wed"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2001 (First CD)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 2002 (With Andy Roddick, tennis star)
Sy Scholfield gives data from her on her official website as quoted on the "Abstracts" celebrity gossip website: "February 7, 2001- Mandy Moore let visitors to her message boards the other day learn exactly what time she was born, 8:21 am April 10, 1984".
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Height 5' 10")
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three children)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Ryan Adams)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.