|Birthname||Demi Gene Guynes|
|born on||11 November 1962 at 14:16 (= 2:16 PM )|
|Place||Roswell, New Mexico, 33n24, 104w31|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°00' 18°33 Asc. 22°24'|
American actress, a model before TV and films. She was born to teen-age parents with a mom who remarried. By age 13 she had made about 48 moves and been to some 30 schools. At 15, her mom left her step-dad, Duane Guynes, who committed suicide two months later, a month before Demi's 16th birthday.
Demi quit school and began modeling, doing a nude layout in OUI magazine. Moving into acting, she played in the daytime soap "General Hospital," with a film debut in "Choices," 1981. She stumbled into a marriage with rock musician Freddy Moore, well into the high life of drugs and booze. She did rehab in order to get a role in the play "St. Elmo's Fire," 1985, where she met Emilio Estevez. They became engaged but cancelled the wedding at the last minute.
On 11/21/1987 she married Bruce Willis. Her film credits gradually increased up to the huge hit "Ghost," 1990. She had no problem with nudity in films or magazine covers, appearing on "Vanity Fair" when eight months pregnant in order to show her glorious body during pregnancy and after.
She and Willis' three adorable daughters were born in August 1988, June 1991 and March 1994.
Moore became Hollywood's hottest female star when she commanded $12.5 million for "Striptease," 1996, which bombed at the box-office in spite of her buff body strutting and stripping.
In early 1998, Moore and Willis became ensnared in a messy, highly publicized $300,000 lawsuit against former nanny Kim Tannahil, whom they claim reneged on personal loans and violated a confidentiality agreement. The nanny in turn is suing them for $900,000 in damages and back pay.
On 6/24/1998, Moore's publicist announced that she and Willis were separating after more than ten years marriage, victims of the Hollywood syndrome of too high a profile and too much time apart on separate interests. Their complicated lives are dominated by conflicting work schedules, bodyguards, handlers and lawyers with too little time for the leisure and intimacy of average marriages. When making "G.I. Jane" in Richmond, VA two years prior, Moore rented a mansion and installed a support staff of three nannies, cook, trainer, makeup artist, hairdresser and personal assistant.
A producer who worked with Moore related that she and Willis have been troubled for the past two years and have been living independent lives for some time. They are held together by their mutual devotion to their daughters. The finally separated in 1998 and divorced in 2000. Demi settled down in her home at Hailey, Idaho, to all appearances content to be a mother and unassuming local citizen, attending school plays and parent-teacher conferences instead of high fashion in the latest club-scene. By 2001, Demi had chalked up two years of a stable relationship with martial arts instructor Oliver Whitcomb.
By 2003, she was being courted by Ashton Kutcher, a younger man by about 15 years. Their relationship was covered extensively by the press, including the fact that her children and her ex, Bruce Willis, approved. Moore married Ashton Kutcher on September 24, 2005 in their Beverly Hills, CA home. In mid-November 2011, she announced that she had filed for divorce from Kutcher.
The actress was rushed to the hospital on January 23, 2012 after suffering a severe reaction to ingestion or inhalation of an substance alleged to be an illegal drug. The emergency call was placed at 10:45 PM PST in Los Angeles.
- parent->child relationship with Willis, Rumer (born 16 August 1988)
- parent->child relationship with Willis, Scout LaRue (born 20 July 1991)
- spouse relationship with Willis, Bruce (born 19 March 1955). Notes: Bitter
- Work : New Career 1981 (Film debut)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person July 1987 (Met Bruce Willis in Hollywood)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Ghost, big hit)
- Crime : Law suit 1998 (Law suits to and from former nanny)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1999 (Met Oliver Whitcomb)
- Relationship : Marriage 24 September 2005 (Married Ashton Kutcher in Beverly Hills, CA)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Basil Fearrington quotes her by phone 2/1998, relating that he was talking to her publicist and could hear her in the background saying "My B.C. says 2:16 PM."
In 2/1998, Penfield quoted Howard Sheldon for the same time as B.C. (Sheldon does not answer LMR's phone call.)
- Traits : Body : Aerobic exercise (Buff)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (High school dropout)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Bust enhancement)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Rehab)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Step-dad a suicide)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was 15)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly (After the split-up, became friends, parenting together)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Bruce Willis)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Sexual chemistry (Bruce Willis)
- Family : Parenting : Extraordinarily nurturing (Both she and Willis adore the kids)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Nude magazine shots)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession