|born on||19 March 1943 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Varese, Italy, 45n48, 8e48|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°42' 26°20 Asc. 26°34'|
Italian economist, professor and politician, he became Prime Minister in November 2011 after Silvio Berlusconi stepped down amidst the country's financial turmoil.
Monti earned economics degrees from Bocconi University in Milan and Yale University in the US. From 1970 to 1985 he taught economics at Turin University. Concurrently, from 1982 to 1985 he was President of SUERF (Societe Universitaire Europeene de Rechercher Financieres), a European financial forum. In 1985 he became Rector of Bocconi University and later President. From 1994 to 2004 he served two terms as the EU's Competition Commissioner. He earned the moniker "Super Mario" for taking on special interests.
On November 13, 2011 he was named Italy's Prime Minister. While forming his cabinet he chose bankers, economists and CEOs, completely ignoring politicians. Contrasted with the personality of the flamboyant Berlusconi, Monti is considered to be quiet, reserved and married to the same woman for over 30 years.
He and his wife have two children.
- compare to chart of Berlusconi, Silvio (born 29 September 1936)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Competition Commissioner for the EU)
Grazia Bordoni quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state