|Birthname||John Michael Montgomery|
|born on||20 January 1965 at 06:20 (= 06:20 AM )|
|Place||Danville, Kentucky, 37n39, 84w46|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°12' 10°34 Asc. 04°58'|
American Country-Western singer who debuted with "Life’s a Dance," 1992. Atlantic Records signed him in 1991, and within the successful release of his debut album, he soon had a major fan following. The release of 1994’s "Kickin’ It Up" established him as a major industry presence. In 1994, he was named ACM Top New Male Vocalist, and in 1996, he was nominated for a Grammy for Best Country Album and Best Male Vocalist. In 2000, he released "Brand New Me," his eighth album.
Montgomery grew up in a musical family. His father was a guitar player for a country band, and his mother played the drums. At age five, he made his debut performance during one of his parents’ concerts, and by the time he was 15, he was playing with local bands. His parents divorced when he was 17, and although formerly a guitarist with the family band, he stepped into the role of lead singer. Playing in local bars, he eked out a meager living before finally attracting attention from the music world.
Montgomery underwent throat surgery in the mid-1990s although it was not publicized at the time. By 1998, he was almost completely recovered.
On 1/08/1996, he married Crystal White. They have a daughter, Madison, and a son, Walker. After the birth of his children, he modified his touring schedule in order to spend more time with his family. A Kentucky farm boy at heart, he enjoys fishing and driving his tractor around his property. He mentioned in an interview that he likes sleeping, but he doesn’t like to travel. He does it because he understands that it’s essential in order to pursue what he does love to do, sing. He participated in the 1999/2000 Celebrity Players Golf Tour, raising money for children’s charities.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1991 (Signed with Atlantic Records)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 ("Life's a Dance")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1994 ("Kickin' It Up")
- Work : Prize 1994 (ACM Top New Male Vocalist)
- Work : Prize 1996 (Nominated for two Grammys)
- Health : Finally healed 1998 (Throat surgery)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2000 ("Brand New Me")
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Throat)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (Age 17)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one boy and one girl)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (1999/2000 Celebrity Players Golf Tour)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Driving his tractor)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Fishing)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.