|Birthname||Elizabeth Victoria Montgomery|
|born on||15 April 1933 at 16:38 (= 4:38 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°35' 10°35 Asc. 04°11'|
American actress who hit her stride on TV, especially in the series "Bewitched," which began taping in July 1964 and lasted until 1972. As the consummate professional, she received nine Emmy nominations and kept her personal life away from the limelight.
Her theater debut came at the age of five and she first played on TV in 1951, 13 years before making the big time with "Bewitched."
The daughter of actor Robert Montgomery, she was raised in a Beverly Hills mansion, but had no attitude or Hollywood pretensions. After her parents divorced in 1950, she moved to New York with her father and began to study acting.
Her third marriage was to Bill Asher, the director of "Bewitched." They had three kids together, in 1966, 1967 and 1969, prior to their divorce. She lived with actor Robert Foxworth for two decades before she married him quietly in 1993.
While working on a TV movie she thought she had a flu, but was instead diagnosed with cancer. She died eight weeks later on 5/18/1995, Beverly Hills, CA.
- associate relationship with Pearce, Alice (born 16 October 1917)
- business associate/partner relationship with Moorehead, Agnes (born 6 December 1900). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- business associate/partner relationship with Sargent, Dick (born 19 April 1930). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- business associate/partner relationship with York, Dick (born 4 September 1928). Notes: Co-stars on "Bewitched"
- child->parent relationship with Montgomery, Robert (born 21 May 1904)
- spouse relationship with Foxworth, Robert (born 1 November 1941)
- sibling relationship with Montgomery, Skip (born 15 February 1936)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1966 (First child with Bill Asher)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1967 (Second child with Bill Asher)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1969 (Third child with Bill Asher)
- Relationship : Marriage 1993 (Robert Foxworth)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Raised in a mansion)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (20 years prior to marriage)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Secondary)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at five)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theater while young)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Bewitched)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Nine nominations for Emmy's)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women