|born on||19 March 1855 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°18' 15°18 Asc. 09°47'|
French poet and lyricist for the songs of his day. Born as Marie Joseph Anatole Robert Comte de Montesguiou-Rezensac, he was an art collector, gay and a social snob.
He died on 12/11/1921, Menton, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 11 December 1921 at 12:00 noon in Menton, France (Age 66)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Lyricist)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Collector (Art)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Social snob)