|born on||10 April 1921 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°35' 09°28 Asc. 21°26'|
French government employee and publisher. The National director of the Christian Youth Labor, 1941-47, he was Administrator of Social Security, 1947-54. Montaron became the Director of Témoignage Chrétien, 1948-1996, of the magazines Cinéma, Échanges, 1978, Croyants en liberté and Administrator of Télérama from 1951. He was President of the Union of the Weekly Parisian Press and Vice-president of the National Federation of French Press from 1977 to 1995. Montaron served as administrator of the Lille Superior School of Journalism, administrator of a number of publishing companies and president of many associations.
He married on 8 April 1947; three children. He had two open heart surgeries in 1996 and died on 8 October 1997, Paris.
- Work : New Career 1941 (The National director of the Christian Youth Labor, six years)
- Work : New Job 1947 (Administrator of Social Security, seven years)
- Work : New Job 1948 (Director of Temoignage Chretien, 48 years)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Administrator of Telerama)
- Work : New Job 1977 (Pres. and Vice pres. of the National Federation of French Press, 18 years)
- Work : New Job 1978 (Magazines)
- Health : Medical procedure 1996 (Two open heart surgeries)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'journalistes' pdf file, p. 38.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 47, December 1997
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Two open heart)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Lille Superior School of Journalism)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor