|born on||9 January 1929 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Redlands CA, USA, 34n04, 117w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°51' 03°03 Asc. 04°04'|
American homicide who, prior to her murder conviction, had forged checks as well as drugged and robbed old folks that she had met in bars. A psychological probation report done in 1978 named her as a chronic schizophrenic, deeply disturbed.
Appearing as a kind and gentle old lady, she had a boarding house in Sacramento. On 11/07/1988 a social worker reported that one of her people was missing, citing Montalvo's address as her residence. Police began digging at Montalvo's house and found the first body on 11/11/1988, finding seven by 11/14/1988. At her trial in 1990 she was accused of poisoning nine people from 1982-1988 for Social Security and government benefits, seven of her victims were also her tenants. She was found guilty, on 8/26/1993, of murder at Monterey, CA and imprisoned.
She grew up in a poor family, raised by a grandmother in Fresno, CA. At the age of 17 she was married, having a child the following year that was given up for adoption. She was married a total of four times.
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Nine)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Theft of government benefits)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Boarding House)
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (Poor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial killer of seniors)
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Neglectful (Gave up child for adoption)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Forgery)