|born on||14 November 1840|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°14' or|
French painter who was the initiator, leader, and unswerving advocate of the Impressionist style. In his mature works, Monet developed his method of producing repeated studies of the same motif in series, changing canvases with the light or as his interest shifted. These series were frequently exhibited in groups—for example, his images of haystacks (1891) and the Rouen Cathedral (1894). At his home in Giverny, Monet created the water-lily pond that served as inspiration for his last series of paintings. His popularity soared in the second half of the 20th century, when his works traveled the world in museum exhibitions that attracted record-breaking crowds and marketed popular commercial items featuring imagery from his art.
Monet died of lung cancer on 5 December 1926.
- associate relationship with Bazille, Frédéric (born 6 December 1841)
- associate relationship with Courbet, Gustave (born 10 June 1819)
- associate relationship with Pissarro, Camille (born 10 July 1830)
- associate relationship with Renoir, Pierre-Auguste (born 25 February 1841)
- friend relationship with Clemenceau, Georges (born 28 September 1841)
- parent->child relationship with Monet, Jean (born 8 August 1867)
- parent->child relationship with Monet, Michel (born 17 March 1878)
- spouse relationship with Doncieux, Camille (born 15 January 1847). Notes: 1870-1879
- has other family relationship with Hoschedé, Blanche (born 12 November 1865). Notes: Stepdaughter and daughter-in-law
- has other family relationship with Hoschedé, Jacques (born 26 July 1869). Notes: Stepfather/ stepson
- has other family relationship with Hoschedé, Jean-Pierre (born 22 August 1877). Notes: Stepfather/ stepson
- has other family relationship with Hoschedé, Suzanne (born 29 April 1868). Notes: Stepfather/ stepdaughter
- (has as) teacher relationship with Boudin, Eugène (born 12 July 1824)
- (has as) teacher relationship with Jongkind, Johan Barthold (born 3 June 1819)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 15 April 1874 (First Impressionist exhibition)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield forwarded copy of baptismal record from local parish church, Notre-Dame-de-Lorette, dated 20 May 1841, stating place (rue Laffitte [9th arrondissement of Paris]), date and year of birth, no birth time recorded .
Birth time unkown. In 1870 a fire destroyed great many Parisian registration certificates. Starkman rectified it to 19.46.34 LMT Asc 17Can13'
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Traits : Personality : Stubborn/ Steadfast
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession