|born on||14 November 1840|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°14' or|
French painter who was the initiator, leader, and unswerving advocate of the Impressionist style. In his mature works, Monet developed his method of producing repeated studies of the same motif in series, changing canvases with the light or as his interest shifted. These series were frequently exhibited in groups—for example, his images of haystacks (1891) and the Rouen Cathedral (1894). At his home in Giverny, Monet created the water-lily pond that served as inspiration for his last series of paintings. His popularity soared in the second half of the 20th century, when his works traveled the world in museum exhibitions that attracted record-breaking crowds and marketed popular commercial items featuring imagery from his art.
Monet died of lung cancer on 5 December 1926.
- (has as) student relationship with Jongkind, Johan Barthold (born 3 June 1819)
Birth time unkown. In 1870 a fire destroyed great many Parisian registration certificates.
Starkman rectified it to 19.46.34 LMT Asc 17Can13'
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Traits : Personality : Stubborn/ Steadfast
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Eye-hand coordination
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession