|Birthname||Eduardo Camille Molinaro|
|born on||13 May 1928 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Bordeaux, France, 44n50, 0w34|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°59' 23°35 Asc. 25°28'|
French film director, intelligent and versatile, who chose the route of commercially popular slick cinema and was noted for his 1978 film, "La Cage Aux Folles" with Michel Serrault. Also widely known for "Oscar" (with Louis De Funès) and "My Uncle Benjamin" (with Jacques Brel and Claude Jade).
Prior to feature films in the late '50s, he directed amateur films, industrial shorts and documentaries.
- associate relationship with Brel, Jacques (born 8 April 1929)
- associate relationship with Funès, Louis de (born 31 July 1914)
- associate relationship with Jade, Claude (born 8 October 1948)
- associate relationship with Luchini, Fabrice (born 1 November 1951)
- associate relationship with Serrault, Michel (born 24 January 1928)
- associate relationship with Tognazzi, Ugo (born 23 March 1922)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher. Also Geslain archive, acte 512.
Same in Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 144.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director