|born on||9 January 1928 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Polignano a Mare, Italy, 41n0, 17e13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°05' 17°30 Asc. 27°26'|
Italian singer and songwriter who took top prize at the 1958 San Remo music festival for the song "Nel Blu, Dipinto Di Blu," a song know as, "Volare," in the U.S. His upbeat tune swept the globe, and he was able to sell some 22 million copies of his song, which was eventually recorded by some 200 artists worldwide. His other song work was done in movies.
With political interests, he served for a time in the Italian Parliament.
Died of a heart attack on August 6, 1994, Lampedusa, Italy
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P. for a term)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (San Remo Music Festival)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection