|born on||29 November 1918 at 20:05 (= 8:05 PM )|
|Place||Nice, France, 43n42, 7e15|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 25°00 Asc. 03°40'|
French noted family, the daughter of famous painter Amedeo Modigliani. Her parents died when she was very young, her mother a suicide, and Jeanne lived an eccentric life. Modigliani died of a cerebral hemorrhage caused by an accidental fall on 7/28/1984.
- child->parent relationship with Hébuterne, Jeanne (born 6 April 1898)
- child->parent relationship with Modigliani, Amedeo (born 12 July 1884)
Bordoni quotes "Linguaggio Astrale" where her chart was published, done by Conrad Moridan as a gift for her father.
The birth regitry holds 20:00 (copy in file M, photo 192, of Didier Geslain archive)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fall)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mom a suicide)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women