|born on||12 May 1963 at 02:50 (= 02:50 AM )|
|Place||Modena, Italy, 44n40, 10e55|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°38' 27°46 Asc. 25°18'|
Italian race car driver. In 1986, Modena won the 1986 Monaco Formula 3 classic, and later that year, he solidified his reputation as a skillful driver when he was victorious in the European Formula 3 Championship race. After winning titles during 1987, he began to race Formula 1 with the EuroBrun team, but during 1989-90, he became a driver for Brabham. During 1992, he left Formula 1 racing in order to take part in German Touring Car events.
- Work : Prize 1986 (Monaco Formula 3 Classic)
- Work : New Job 1987 (Raced Formula 1)
- Work : New Job 1989 (Driver for Brabham, one year)
- Work : New Job 1992 (German Touring Car events)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Pro, Formula One driver)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work