Mobuto, Joseph Desire
|born on||14 October 1930|
|Place||Morocco Personal Atlas, Zaire, 2n09, 21e31|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
African politician named Mobutu Sese Seko Kuku Bvengdu Wa Za Banga. A dictator, he declared himself head of the Second Republic on 11/24/1965, allegedly with covert CIA connections. Mobuto began his career as a journalist and became the army Chief of Staff in 1960, shortly after independence from Belgium.
He died of prostate cancer on 9/08/1997, Mauroc, Congo.
- Work : New Job 1960 (Journalist)
- Death by Disease 7 September 1997 at 12:00 noon in Morocco (Prostate cancer, age 67)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Jane Drury quotes media for date; time unknown. Born in Lisala, at that time the Belgian Congo; now Zaire
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Prostate, terminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Dictator)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Second Republic)