|Birthname||Jean-Christophe Marie Mitterand|
|born on||19 December 1946 at 08:45 (= 08:45 AM )|
|Place||Boulogne Billancourt, France, 48n50, 2e15|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°49' 11°06 Asc. 26°28'|
French noted family, the eldest son of President François Mitterand. He married 12/04/1975.
Between 1986 and 1992, Jean-Christophe served as chief advisor on African affairs to his dad, a position in which he became well acquainted with officials in Angola. He was detained and imprisoned on 12/21/2000 as part of an inquiry into illegal arms sales to Angola. Investigators found evidence that arms dealers paid $1.8 million into his Swiss account between 1993 and 1998. This has left Mitterrand open to charges of complicity in arms trafficking and tax fraud, not to mention influence peddling.
His father died on January 8, 1996 and his mother, an activist for social justice, died at age 87 on November 22, 2011, "before dawn."
- child->parent relationship with Mitterrand, Danielle (born 29 October 1924)
- child->parent relationship with Mitterrand, François (born 26 October 1916)
- sibling relationship with Mitterrand, Gilbert (born 4 February 1949)
- Work : New Career 1986 (Chief Advisor on African affairs, six years)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1993 (Beginning of $1.8 million into his Swiss account, five year period)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 21 December 2000 (Illegal arms charges)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadron No. 28, 3/1996
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, President)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two boys)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Implicated in arms trafficking, tax fraud)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Pay-off, fraud, corruption)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Chief Advisor)