|born on||29 February 1920 at 08:50 (= 08:50 AM )|
|Place||Sacramento CA, USA, 38n34, 121w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°49' 15°29 Asc. 00°57'|
American actor, known for his roles on TV soap operas including "Edge of Night" "and All My Children," in the latter for more than three decades beginning in 1979. He trained as a dancer and performed for a short while with the Ameircan Ballet Company. His stage and movie credits included musicals like "Brigadoon" and "Band Wagon." He put his dancing experience to good use in training actors in movement at Yale and Drake Universities. Drake later awarded him an honorary doctorate.
He died on January 22, 2010 in Los Angeles of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease complicated by pneumonia. Mitchell was 89.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: All My Children (born 5 January 1970). Notes: Played Palmer Cortlandt, 1979–2010
Steinbrecher: Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (89)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soap star)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Dancer)