|born on||2 March 1988 at 00:36 (= 12:36 AM )|
|Place||Brisbane, Australia, 27s28, 153e02|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°14' 18°55 Asc. 04°15'|
He is the 2008 Olympic champion in the 10 metre platform, having received the highest single-dive score in Olympic history. He is the first Australian male to win an Olympic gold medal in diving since Dick Eve at the 1924 Summer Olympics.
He publicly came out as gay in 2008 to the Sydney Morning Herald when they were profiling Olympic hopefuls. During the 2008 Beijing Olympics, he was also featured on the cover of the international gay publication The Advocate. Mitcham was one of only ten openly gay athletes competing in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Work : Prize 2008 (Olympic champion in the 10 metre platform)
Sy Scholfield quotes time of birth from Mitcham posted by him on his official Facebook profile in response to Scholfield's inquiry.
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (diver)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (2008 Olympic champion in the 10 metre platform)