|born on||30 January 1924 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Alba, Italy, 44n42, 8e02|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°08' 22°56 Asc. 10°32'|
Italian wealthy executive, the richest Member of Parliament serving in the Production, Trade and Tourism Commission in the Chamber of Deputies. After receiving a diploma in accountancy, Miroglio began working in the family textile business, taking over his father's position and working with his brother, Carlo. In March 1994 he was elected Deputy in the North League under the country's first majority-vote system.
Miroglio was awarded the Knight of the Order of Labour Merit of the Italian Republic in 1983.
- Work : Prize 1983 (Knight of the Order of Labour Merit of the Italian Republic)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie Vol 21 9/1998
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Deputy, M.P., Trade and Tourism)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO, textile industry)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Family owned business)