|born on||30 September 1906 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°02' 07°17 Asc. 03°06'|
French composer and educator. A child prodigy, she started the piano at two. She studied at a famous conservatory to the age of 14, when she was forced to abandon a career in music; her hands are too small.
In 1928 Mireille met Jean Nohain and they wrote their
first operetta, "Fouchtra." In 1931, a song in the operetta- "Couché dans le foin," becomes a hit. It is the first in a series of successes.
In 1954, Mireille founded the Petit Conservatoire that eventually received more than 80,000 students. She wrote her memoirs, "Avec le soleil pour témoin," 1981 and made a comeback on the stage in 1995.
She married writer Emmanuel Berl on 10/26/1937; widowed on 9/22/1976.
Mireille died on 12/29/1996, Paris.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1928 (Started working with Jean Nohain)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1931 (Operetta becomes a hit)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1981 (Memoirs published)
- Work : New Career 1995 (Comeback appearance on stage)
- Death, Cause unspecified 29 December 1996 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes Didier Geslain who obtained the data by phone; Cadran No.36. 12/1996
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (40 years with Emmanuel)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Traits : Mind : Child prodigy (Music from age two)
- Traits : Body : Handedness (Petite hands)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoirs)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano from age two)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Operettas)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Founded the Petit Conservatoire)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Music teacher