|Birthname||Mirbeau, Octave Henri Marie|
|born on||16 February 1848 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Tréviéres, France, 49n1833, 0w5410|
|Timezone||LMT m0w5410 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||26°53' 24°00 Asc. 22°32'|
French novelist, playwright and drama critic who had a stormy journalistic career. He fought several duels and one of his plays was suppressed by the censor.
Mirbeau died on 16 February 1917, Paris, France.
- friend relationship with Arène, Paul (born 26 June 1843)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'Ecrivains' pdf file, p. 204.
Gauquelin Vol 6/577
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Fought several duels)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script