|Birthname||Kylie Ann Minogue|
|born on||28 May 1968 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°46' 14°43 Asc. 26°22'|
Australian singer, songwriter, and actress. She achieved recognition by starring in the Australia TV soap opera Neighbours, where she played tomboy mechanic Charlene Robinson. Appearing in the series for two years, Minogue's character married Scott Robinson, played by Jason Donovan in an episode viewed by nearly 20 million people in the United Kingdom and become one of the most watched Australian TV episodes ever worldwide. Since then, Minogue has been a recording artist and has achieved massive commercial success and critical acclaim in the entertainment industry.
Born in Melbourne in Australia, Minogue for many years works and lives in London, United Kingdom. She signed to PWL in 1987 and released her first studio album Kylie the next year. In 1992, Minogue left PWL and signed with Deconstruction Records to broaden her musical and lyrical aspects and become inspired by several different musicians; these ideas created her self-titled studio album and Impossible Princess, two albums that have yield positive commentary from contemporary critics. Returning to more mainstream dance-oriented music, Minogue signed to Parlophone and released "Spinning Around", which was heralded as a welcome return to prominence. Her 2001 single "Can't Get You Out of My Head" became one of the most successful singles during the 2000s period, selling nearly six million units, recognized as her "signature song" and was voted as the most catchiest song ever. Her album Fever (2001) was a hit in many countries, including the US, a market in which Minogue had previously received little recognition. Throughout her career, Minogue has released many successful singles, including "The Loco-Motion", "Especially for You", "Better the Devil You Know", "Confide in Me", "Spinning Around", "Slow", "2 Hearts", "All The Lovers" and "Timebomb". Her most recent effort, Kiss Me Once, was released in March 2014.
Kylie Minogue's public image has become a significant aspect throughout the media. In 2005, while Minogue was on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. After treatment, she resumed the tour under the title Showgirl: The Homecoming Tour, which critics viewed it as a "triumph." Minogue resumed work as an actress and appeared in films Moulin Rouge! (2001), Jack & Diane and Holy Motors (2012) which met mixed reviews. In 2014, appeared as a judge on the third series of The Voice UK and The Voice Australia. Her other ventures include product endorsements, children books and fashion. Minogue's own musical company Darenote has been registered throughout all her endorsed products, musical recordings and her own range of home ware.
Minogue has achieved worldwide record sales of more than 70 million, and has received notable music awards. She has mounted several successful and critically acclaimed concert world tours and received a Mo Award for "Australian Entertainer of the Year" for her live performances. She was appointed by the French Government as a Chevalier (knight) of the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, the junior grade of France's highest cultural honour, for her contribution to the enrichment of French culture. Minogue was awarded an honorary Doctor of Health Science (D.H.Sc.) degree by Anglia Ruskin University in the United Kingdom for her work in raising awareness for breast cancer. In November 2011, on the 25th anniversary of the ARIA Music Awards, Minogue was inducted by the Australian Recording Industry Association into the ARIA Hall of Fame.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Neighbours (born 18 March 1985). Notes: Played Charlene "Lenny" Robinson/Mitchell, 1986-1988
- associate relationship with Williams, Robbie (born 13 February 1974). Notes: collaborators
- business associate/partner relationship with Harris, Calvin (born 17 January 1984). Notes: Musical partnership
- friend relationship with Testino, Mario (born 30 October 1954)
- lover relationship with Donovan, Jason (born 1 June 1968)
- lover relationship with Hutchence, Michael (born 22 January 1960)
- lover relationship with Martinez, Olivier (born 12 January 1966)
- sibling relationship with Minogue, Dannii (born 20 October 1971)
- Work : New Job 1986 (TV series "Neighbours")
- Financial : Best Period 1988 (Good productive work period)
- Work : Gain social status February 1988 (Song stays on top of charts for five weeks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Great Achievement September 2001 (single "Can't Get You Out of My Head" goes #1 worldwide)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 14 March 2014 (released 12th studio album "Kiss Me Once")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes 11:00 am from magazine article by Val Hopgood in "Women's Weekly Magazine," May 1997. British Entertainers 1997. "Kylie Confidential" (2002) by Sean Smith gives same data.
Lepointre quotes time of 11:16 am from "The Complete Kylie Minogue" by Simon Sheridan. Unconfirmed.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Petite)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Traits : Personality : Juggles lots at once
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (sister Dannii Minogue)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eldest of three children)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Concert tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (showgirl)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (The Voice UK and Australia coach and mentor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Neighbours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Popular singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Australian Recording Industry Association)