|Birthname||Kylie Ann Minogue|
|born on||28 May 1968 at 11:00 (= 11:00 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°46' 14°43 Asc. 26°22'|
Australian petite actress and singer who came to the public eye in the TV series "Neighbours," from early 1986. From October 1987, she recorded with producers Stock, Aitken and Waterman, with her chart-topping release of "I Should Be So Lucky," from February 1988. During 1988-89, Minogue was the most successful artist on the British charts.
On May 17, 2005 she was diagnosed with early-stage breast cancer in Melbourne, Australia. She cancelled her scheduled tour in order to begin chemotherapy treatments.
- sibling relationship with Minogue, Danii (born 20 October 1971)
- Work : New Job 1986 (TV series "Neighbours")
- Financial : Best Period 1988 (Good productive work period)
- Work : Gain social status February 1988 (Song stays on top of charts for five weeks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes magazine article by Val Hopgood in "Women's Weekly Magazine," May 1997, British Entertainers 1997
- Traits : Body : Size (Petite)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast cancer)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV strongest medium)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Neighbours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Popular singer)