|Birthname||Danielle Jane Minogue|
|born on||20 October 1971 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Melbourne, Australia, 37s49, 144e58|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°48' 01°29 Asc. 16°00'|
Dannii Minogue: Australian singer and actor, younger sister of Kylie Minogue and ex-partner of actor Julian McMahon, son of the late Australian prime minister William McMahon.
Danii is the baby of the family and describes herself as the opposite of her reserved older sister Kylie. She appeared nude in a Playboy spread shortly after her marriage ended. She got her career start at age seven, when Dannii appeared with Kylie in the Australian soap "The Sullivans." She subsequently became a regular on Young Talent Time, one of the highest-rating series in Australian TV history, and had her own fan club by the age of 12. She left school at age 16.
After her marriage ended, she left home for London where she worked hard for a few years trying to make it into the big time. She became engaged to racing driver Jacques Villeneuve in 1999 but the engagement only lasted three months.
Since 2007, Minogue has established herself as a successful talent show judge and television personality. She judged on Australia's Got Talent in Australia from 2007 until her departure in 2012, and until 2010, she also judged The X Factor UK, where she was the winning mentor in both 2007 and 2010 with Leon Jackson and Matt Cardle, respectively.
In August 2008, Minogue began dating English model and ex-professional rugby league player Kris Smith (born 20 August 1978). Minogue gave birth via caesarean section to a boy, Ethan Edward Minogue Smith, at Royal Women's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia on 5 July 2010 and weighed in at 8 lb 3oz.
In April 2012, Minogue announced on Twitter that "It brings me great sadness to tell you that Kris & I have separated."
- associate relationship with Cheryl (born 30 June 1983). Notes: on UK X-Factor
- associate relationship with Cowell, Simon (born 7 October 1959). Notes: Co-judge on "The X Factor" (UK)
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Home and Away (born 17 January 1988). Notes: Played Emma Jackson, 1989-1990
- associate relationship with Vizard, Steve (born 6 March 1956)
- spouse relationship with McMahon, Julian (born 27 July 1968)
- sibling relationship with Minogue, Kylie (born 28 May 1968)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 5 July 2010 (gave birth to Ethan Edward Minogue Smith)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes her fansite for date and place and time derived from her statement in a London newspaper article: "'I'm a Libra, but it's your rising sign that's your character and I'm Scorpio rising. Libra likes balance and harmony. I always strive for that. I like things to be nice. The Scorpio is very strong, very protective - very self-protective.'" (from "From Diva to Darling," by Rebecca Hardy, The Mail on Sunday, p. 13).
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three children)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.