|Birthname||Rachel Ann Miner|
|born on||29 July 1980 at 00:27 (= 12:27 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°12' 24°46 Asc. 17°30'|
American actress born with a family pedigree in the theater arts. Rachel is the daughter of theater and TV director and acting teacher Peter Miner and granddaughter of the late producer Worthington Miner and his wife, actress Frances Fuller. Rachel's mom is the writer-director Diane Rynone Miner.
Performing since childhood, she has credits in "Shining Time Station," "Guiding Light" and "One Life to Live." At 17, she was playing on Broadway in "The Diary of Anne Frank" in the role of Anne's sister.
Rachel and child-star Macaulay Culkin first met in 1996 and could relate to their common experiences of being raised in a theater trunk, so to speak. In August 1997 they fell in love and announced their engagement on 3/30/1998, both 17. Rachel's home life had been as secure as Mac's had been volatile but they added a stability to each other in their youthful marriage. They were together for two years and parted at 20, still friends but realizing that they had more growing to do.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1996 (Macaulay Culkin)
- Relationship : End significant relationship August 2000 (Separated from Culkin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Diana K. Rosenberg quotes the family 4/1998
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Father and mother)
- Family : Relationship : Divorce friendly
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Two years)
- Family : Relationship : Married early less than 18 (17/18 years old)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Macaulay Caulkin)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Broadway)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Soap operas)