|born on||21 November 1941 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°12' 10°14 Asc. 15°31'|
British actress and noted family, the daughter of John Mills. Her screen debut was made at 11 weeks old, but she went on as a noted adult player, known for her stage work in London and Broadway, winning an Emmy for her performance in QB-VII, May 1975.
- child->parent relationship with Mills, John (1908) (born 22 February 1908)
- sibling relationship with Mills, Hayley (born 18 April 1946)
LMR quotes the autobiography of her dad, John Mills, "Up in the Clouds," p.175, where he dad started for the hospital at 8:30 PM, told that there was no hurry. It was during an air raid and he could not get a cab until 11:00 PM. When he arrived, Mary was propper up in bed and the baby was in the nursury. The bio did not have the year, that was obtained from Frank C. Clifford, who speculated 11:00 PM.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad noted actor)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (From age 11 weeks)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater her strongest medium)