|born on||16 September 1958 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Camden NJ, USA, 39n56, 75w07|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°57' 02°35 Asc. 20°01'|
American boxer who began the sport after in college the fall of 1981. Within two years he had risen to the top of the amateur boxing world but lost in the Olympic tryouts to Mike Tyson. For the next two years he was a professional fighter and maintained a 13-2 record.
When he retired he was concerned about brain damage so he took an IQ test, scoring at 150, the top one-tenth of one percentile. The first of three kids, the son of a salesman, he moved often as a kid. Milligan received an engineering degree from Princeton University, along with ten varsity letters. With all-American good looks. he put himself through business school by doing TV commercials and eventually joined a Wall Street banking firm.
LMR quotes him by letter 8/1991
- Traits : Mind : I.Q. high/ Mensa level (Mensa member)
- Vocation : Sports : Boxing (Amateur Champion)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Stockbroker
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Wholesome good looks)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (TV commercials)