|Birthname||Alexandre Étienne Millerand|
|born on||10 February 1859 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°34' 21°08 Asc. 12°03'|
French lawyer and politician, elected to the Chamber of Deputies in 1885 and the President of the Third Republic in September 1920.
In June 1924 he resigned from his position as President but remained a Senator.
Died on 6 April 1943, Versailles, France.
- associate relationship with Briand, Aristide (born 28 March 1862). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Deschanel, Paul (born 13 February 1855). Notes: President/Prime Minister
- associate relationship with Poincaré, Raymond (born 20 August 1860). Notes: President/Prime Minister
Lescaut quotes Barbault for B.C. Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 confirms the data as B.C. from colleagues at the time of his death.
Same data from birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'presidents' pdf file, p. 15.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (French Republic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Deputy and Senator)