|Birthname||Alton Glenn Miller|
|born on||1 March 1904 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Clarinda, Iowa, 40n45, 95w02|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°44' 05°13 Asc. 18°58'|
American musician, a trombonist and big band leader, famous for popular swing-era hits like "In The Mood", "Chattanooga Choo Choo" and "Pennsylvania 6-5000".
Presumed dead when his plane went missing over the English Channel on 15 December 1944.
- associate relationship with Beneke, Tex (born 12 February 1914). Notes: bandmates
- Death by Accident 15 December 1944 (Plane disappeared over English channel, presumed dead)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Astrologie Heute #107 quotes Lescaut, BirthData, Vol.13, 1990
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz (Big Band leader)
- Vocation : Military : Other Military (Led military bands during World War II)