|born on||6 April 1923 at 04:32 (= 04:32 AM )|
|Place||Inland NE, USA, 40n35, 98w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°36' 23°13 Asc. 02°10'|
American musician, a performer in piano bars for most of his lifetime in a number of West Coast cities. He moved from San Francisco in 1979 to play at small clubs in lower California and by 1993 was entertaining seniors three times a week in retirement homes.
Edd's life was built around the entertainment business and it was difficult to give up the venue. He decorated his house like a museum from the days of WW II and mid-40's, from flashing neon beer signs to fringed Atlantic city pillows. His grand piano in the living room holds portraits of noted stars from club acts and he converted a rumpus room into a complete piano bar, mike and all. The place is a monument to bad taste and a lot of fun for his weekly parties, for which he invites a few dollars contribution toward his expenses.
- Family : Change residence 1979 (Moved from San Francisco)
- Work : New Job 1993 (Entertaining at retirement homes)
LMR quotes him 5/1992 "within a couple minutes."
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Piano)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Piano-bars, small club gigs)
- Lifestyle : Work : Retirement circumstances (Had weekly parties to play for locals)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Wore a dreadful black wig)