|Birthname||Johnnie Lucille Collier|
|born on||12 April 1923 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Houston, Texas, 29n46, 95w22|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°36' 11°07 Asc. 10°34'|
American dancer who starred in Broadway's "Sugar Babies," alongside Mickey Rooney, and was said to be able to dance 500 taps per minute. She became a chorus girl in 1937 and was the model by which Mattel designed their most famous "Barbie" doll. At 75, she is still full of energy, getting a recent face lift. She happily shows off her jewelry, 52 fur coats and a thousand bottles of perfume, saying that she's done it all, had it all and seen it all.
She married and divorced oil millionaires three times. All three of the marriages added up to a total of five years with the first two husbands being abusive, and the third a drinker and womanizer.
The dancer and actress died at age 80 of cancer on January 22, 2004 in Los Angeles
Bob Skeetz quotes her autobiography "Miller's Highlife," in which she gives her ASC as Taurus, Moon in Pisces.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Cosmetic surgery (Face lift)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Money Through Marriage
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Gross motor control (Able to tap 500 taps per minute)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection