|born on||6 September 1916 at 16:35 (= 4:35 PM )|
|Place||Kingstown, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, 13n09, 61w14|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°53' 05°51 Asc. 16°52'|
American physician who specialized in pediatrics and practiced in Maine. An astrologer for many years, she is the author of "Casenotes of a Medical Astrologer" and "The Genetics of Astrology." After retiring from medical practice, she moved near to Gloucester, England, and her book "The Moon and Childbirth" was published in 1999.
Prior to then, she split her time between England and
the U.S. Margaret is a follower of Alexander Marr, the advocate of the Topocentric house system.
The mother of six, she died at age 88 on November 13, 2004 in Orono, Maine of Alzheimer's disease.
According to her obituary, she lived in Windham, Maine from 1958 to 1988 with her husband, the late Dr. Ben Millard. Her name at birh was Kathleen Margaret Agnete Harland and her father was a tropical biologist. She moved to England to attend school at age 12. She met her husband at Bristol University, where she was a medical student. They married in 1943 and spent World War II in Bristol.
The family moved to Maine in 1958 when her husband was hired as a research chemist. In the US, she became board-certified first in anesthesiology and then pediatrics, opening Windham's first pediatric practice in 1969. She retired in 1981.
She then became a full-time student at the University of Southern Maine, earning a degree in theater four years later. When her husband retired, they moved back to England but returned to Maine frequently.
In addition to her medical practice, her astrology practice, her books and articles, her interest in theater, she was an avid gardener, a member of the Religious Society of Friends, and did volunteer medical work in Nepal, Nicaragua, and India. She was known for her energy, devotion, compassion, and her sharp intellect.
- sibling relationship with Large, Elizabeth (born 30 November 1917)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Casenotes of a Medical Astrologer)
- Death by Disease 13 November 2004 (Alzheimer's, age 88, in Orono, ME)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1943
- Family : Change residence 1958 (to Maine)
- Work : Retired 1981 (from medical practice)
Tony Joseph quotes her
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Pediatrics specialist)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (six children)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (88)