|born on||31 December 1941 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Ingatestone, England, 51n41, 0e22|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||09°54' 21°00 Asc. 24°04'|
British actress who was first noted in the U.S. film, "Ryan's Daughter," as well as the film "The Servant."
While filming the movie "The Man Who Loved Cat Dancing," in 1973, she was embroiled in a scandal when her business manager beat her up. In response to the beating, Sarah fled to Burt Reynold's room and the manager committed suicide. After her 1967 marriage her husband said, "Many men have loved my wife." She has one son.
David Fisher quotes Penny Thornton for an interview with her, Spring/1984. "Originally she gave her time as around 9:30 PM GDT, according to her mom. But there was confusion about the exact time as she was born at home on New Year's Eve. The nurse said between 11:30 PM and midnight."
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to U.S.)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many lovers)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Assault/ Battery victim (Manager beat her)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women