|born on||20 March 1939 at 15:21 (= 3:21 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°27' 28°17 Asc. 26°11'|
American astronomer and astrophysicist. Widely published, Mihalas graduated from UCLA with the highest honors and began his teaching career at Princeton, moving to the University of Colorado and the University of Chicago, where he gained a full professorship in 1970. He published his "Stellar Atmospheres" in 1970.
Mihalas divorced in November 1974 and made a second marriage on 3/18/1975.
- Work : New Career 1970 (Full professorship at University of Chicago)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1970 ("Stellar Atmospheres")
Contemporary American Horoscopes, which gives a location of N. Hollywood. Birth records from Cedars of Lebanon hospital, on the border of N. Hollywood, give Los Angeles as the location and the hospital L&L makes no difference in the degrees of angles.
- Vocation : Science : Astronomy
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Astrophysicist)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at University of Chicago)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)